Vegas Bound and feeling good! 😎
What’s going on Roadies? Who’s ready to hit the road, and live it up in Sin City! For me, Las Vegas has become one of my favorite cities to go to every year that I just can’t get enough of. I love checking out all the new restaurants and hottest clubs, and Memorial Day weekend is the best way to kick off the Summer months.
Since this is the busiest time of year, the city is packed with so many tourist eager to have a great time. There is a lot of preparation that goes into ensuring I have the necessary items needed to survive in the city the never sleeps. Luckily, I have developed a list of essentails that I must have when visiting Vegas.
- Clutch 👛 – Having a small bag to carry for day and night time activities is so important while in LV. Most pool parties and clubs do not allow large bags to be brought in, so be ready to only carry the absolute necessities with you.
- LBD (Little Black Dress) 👗 – Trying to decide what to wear? You can’t go wrong by packing a LBD. Find something that is figure-flattering and sophisticated for night clubs to ensure you are allowed entry and maybe even skip the line.
- Trendy swimsuits & cover-up 👙– The LV pool parties is where it’s at! Although no one really swims at the pool, it’s a great way to listen to your favorite DJ and party with your friends. Don’t forget your cover-up, and you’re good to go!
- Bling bling 💎 – Glisten and glitter like a goddess! Simply adding a little bling to any look with make your eyes and outfit pop. A cute stud earring or fun gold rings are my go-to accessories when I’m out in the city.
- Fun patterns and colors 🌈 – It’s Summertime! Time to bring out all the fun bright colors! I love all of the neon and tie dye trends right now, and you can never go wrong with a daring animal print. Try mixing patterns for an even cooler look this season and make new waves on the strip.
- Comfortable walking shoes/sandals 👟 – Nothing is worse than walking around the massive hotels and casinos in uncomfortable shoes! No one ever wants to endure that much pain and agony 😫. I love wearing my heels to the club, but I always pack my foldable shoes everywhere I go just in case. These things are a lifesaver and you will definitely appreciate having them at 3 am walking to your room.
- Seamless underwear 👍🏽- To me, these are the only type of underwear you need to pack when heading to Vegas. Thongs and g-strings are ok, but they sometimes leave that horrific line that will show through your tight party dress. Seamless undies are the way to go and it definitely beats going commando.
- Hangover kit 🚑– So you have packed all the essentials, but there’s one thing you absolutely cannot forget…your hangover kit. You are in the #1 city for partying and drinking, so be prepared for those late night/early morning walks of shame. But, they don’t have to be all bad. Pack some aspirin, mouthwash, hand sanitizer, band aids, and chapstick for those emergencies and you will be as good as new! 😎
What are some of your must haves for an epic Vegas vacation? Leave them in the comments sections below!