So much to see, and so little time! No matter how many times you visit Vegas, there always seems to be something new and exciting to see. I know it can seem a bit overwhelming when promoters are coming at you left and right trying to sell tickets to shows and clubs. So, if you are looking to hit up the best spots and don’t want to go through all of the hassle, below are my top 10 things to do in Vegas:
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign – Located South of the Las Vegas Strip, you absolutely cannot visit Vegas without seeing the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign!
- High Roller Ferris Wheel – Located by The LINQ Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, check out the entire city from a birds eye view as you enjoy unlimited drinks during the 30 minute ferris wheel ride.
- Bonanza Gifts – Looking for souvenirs? Head over to the World’s Largest Gift Shop where I’m sure you will find some of the best gifts in the city.
- The Chandelier – This magical tri-level bar located at The Cosmopolitan is a whimsical experience inside a chandelier great for taking beautiful pictures.
- TAO Beach Club and Encore Beach Club – Las Vegas knows how to party, so what’s better than vibing to your favorite DJ while at a pool party? These pools are always a great time!
- LV Neon Museum – This museum features signs from old casinos and other businesses displayed outdoors on a few acres to commemorate all the history and culture the city has to offer.
- Chippendales Male Revue Show If you’re looking for some of the best entertainment in Vegas, the Chippendales will be sure to sweep you off your feet! The show is located in the Rio Hotel & Casino, and currently features Vinny from MTVs Jersey Shore!
- Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub – Located in the MGM Grand, Hakkasan is definitely one of the best clubs in Las Vegas for seeing the hottest EDM/techno music artist.
- Rides @ New York New York – Looking for some cheap thrills? The rollercoasters at New York New York are perfect for the thrill seekers looking for an adventure.
- Gondola Ride at the Venetian – Take a trip to Italy in the Venetian hotel while floating down the lazy river being serenaded in a beautiful gondola.
Vegas has so much to offer, and we definitely enjoyed ourselves for Memorial Day Weekend!